Belly fat is a major issue for people who are concerned about their physical appearance. While exercise can help address this issue to some extent, in most cases it cannot provide the desired results. Liposuction removes excess fat and skin around the abdominal area and helps men and women achieve a trimmer, well-shaped midsection. Abdominal liposuction in Manhattan using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation is a safe minimally-invasive procedure that can provide excellent results.
Benefits of Smartlipo Laser Liposuction
Laser liposuction of the abdomen removes subcutaneous fat that lies beneath the skin and on top of the abdominal muscle wall, while simultaneously tightening the overlying skin to provide a tighter, flatter, and well-toned tummy. Utilizing an optimal blend of three laser wavelengths (1440nm, 1320 nm, and 1064 nm), the Smartlipo Triplex workstation liquefies the fat cells and tightens the skin effectively. Its three intelligent delivery systems SmartSense™, ThermaView™ and ThermaGuide™, deliver the laser energy in the right proportion. This prevents overtreatment and provides optimal body contouring and skin tightening effects. The benefits of this procedure include –
• Reliable and controlled delivery of laser energy
• Reduced treatment time
• Procedure performed on an outpatient basis
• Minimal pain and scarring
• Minimal bleeding, swelling and bruising
• Faster healing and quick recovery
• Administers local anesthesia
Ideal Candidates for Abdomen Liposuction
Abdomen liposuction is an ideal option for people who meet the following criteria -
• Are over 18 years of age
• Have localized fat deposits in the abdomen/tummy region that are resistant to diet and regular exercise
• Do not smoke
• Have healthy skin with good elasticity
• Are in good general health, without any underlying medical conditions
• Have realistic expectations about the outcome
• Are at a healthy body weight
It is important to note that the success of the procedure may depend on factors like age, location of the fat and body-weight fluctuations. Final results will become visible within six months or after the body has completely healed.
If you are planning to get abdominal liposuction in Manhattan, choose a reliable AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice with expert surgeons. Having your procedure performed by an expert laser liposuction surgeon in Manhattan is important for a safe and comfortable surgical experience and optimal results.