Negotiating outdoor stairs is a challenge for people with mobility concerns. Installing an exterior stair lift will allow them to enjoy the outdoors in all seasons. Leading accessibility equipment dealers offer the Bruno Elite Exterior stair lift in New York. This stairlift can be installed on virtually any type of outdoor staircase, and will carry you up and down the stairs easily and independently in a seated position.
Exclusively designed for outdoor environments, Elite provides a safe and comfortable ride. It is Eequipped with weather protection features and can withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Bruno Elite Exterior stair chair lifts comes equipped with several advanced features –
- Two 12v batteries for dependable performance even in a power outage
- Swivel seat for easy entry and exit
- Self-locking worm gear
- Rack-and-pinion drive system
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest
- Obstruction safety sensors and seat belt for enhanced safety
- Outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Seat with multiple height adjustments
Top Models of Bruno Exterior Stair Lifts
Bruno offers exterior stairlifts for both straight and curved stairs.
- Bruno Elite Exterior (SRE 2010E) - A reliable, safe, and durable model, SRE- 2010E help navigate straight stairs outside your home with confidence and ease. Featuring an improved clamping, it comes with a total weight capacity of 400 lbs (181 kg). The SRE-2010E can be installed on either side of a straight staircase, and comes with a weather-resistant cover system which is engaged by either of two, easy-to-use levers, providing simple and durable protection. The footrest and carriage safety sensors instantly stop the unit if it encounters an obstruction on the stairs.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved (CRE-2110E) – Bruno Elite Curved stair lift in New York comes with a rail design for improved stability on virtually any curved stairway. The two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall. Arms, seat and footrest flip up create plenty of space for other people to walk up and down the stairs. Other safety features of CRE-2110E include – weather protection features, offset swivel seat, obstruction sensors, hand-held remote controls and retractable seat belt.
Locate a Reliable Dealer in Accessibility Equipment
Leading dealers supplying Bruno Stair lifts in New York provide custom installation by factory trained professionals. They also provide excellent post-sales support related to inspection, repairs and maintenance.